Latest Posts

http://www.paidtologin.com/?ref=24354
Get Paid To Login


I just signed up with this website that pays users to login everyday.
When you enter your username and password, an advertisement comes up and when you click 'Skip' You will be credited with $0.001.

Payout minimum is $0.01 via LR (Instantly) or $1 for Paypal/Payza.
If you login everyday for 10 days, you can cashout $0.01 instantly to your LR.
You also get paid 10% of your referral earnings.
The site looks amateur and poorly designed but they do pay. I found many payment proof and positive reviews by searching Google.
I'll update this thread with my payment proof when I cashout. Try it out if you want-

Get Paid To Login

Or Click On Banner

paid to login

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Technical Tutorials,Tips and Tricks And Premium Accounts © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top